AngelLift Dermastrips vs. Filler Injections
It’s been long thought that injections of fillers like Juvederm and Restylane were the only way to reduce wrinkles and add volume back to the face where age has snatched it away. An area of particular concern to women and men is the lower face, where natural gum recession due to age makes our mouths look “sunken in.” This leads to undesirable loss of lip volume and a deepening of lines around the mouth (laugh lines). In addition, habits like smoking, consistently using straws, pursing lips and more create tiny vertical lines around the lips, also called smoker lines.
Let’s compare AngelLift Dermastrips, the breakthrough, noninvasive beauty device designed to “lift out” lines around the mouth and lips when used as directed with chemical fillers administered by a plastic surgeon or registered nurse under the supervision of a doctor.
- Fillers usually require multiple syringes (at the cost of upwards of $500 per syringe). The cost is thousands of dollars a year.
- Since fillers only last anywhere from 6-9 months, multiple visits to a plastic surgeon’s office need to be made yearly.
- Uneven results may occur, causing puffiness and an unnatural look.
- Allergic reactions may occur, since you’re injecting substances into your body
- Treatments are often painful.
- Dermastrips are noninvasive and hypoallergenic, causing no allergic reactions.
- They’re easy to use and comfortable to wear.
- Dermastrips are clinically tested to work by an independent lab.
- When used as directed, AngelLift Dermastrips provide a reduction in lines around the mouth and lips.
- Lip volume increases with AngelLift usage.
- The lower cost allows AngelLift to be accessible to most consumers.
- If you do get fillers, Dermastrips can make your results last longer.
- AngelLift offers a lifetime satisfaction and a 60-day money back guarantee.