TOP FIVE BEAUTY HABITS
We all love lists, and we especially love lists that keep us beautiful. The way you look has a lot to do not only with genetics but also with skin care habits. What are you doing to actively stay as beautiful as possible? Are you using great products for your skin? Are you getting enough sleep? Read on and add these five beauty habits to your routine if you haven’t already.
- Take off all of your makeup at night . This is a no-brainer, but lots of women constantly need this reminder. Lots of late nights and martinis make it easy to stumble home and into bed, but if you don’t remove your makeup, your skin can’t regenerate itself during precious nighttime hours.
- Apply hand cream with SPF throughout the day. Our hands get a beating throughout the day. With constant washing and sun exposure, the best way to combat excessive dryness and incidental sun exposure is by applying (and reapplying!) a deep moisturizer with broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Get eight hours of sleep. Lack of sleep can lead to dark circles under the eyes and tired looking skin because the body’s circulatory system has been compromised. Eight hours ensures proper drainage and perky skin.
- Use eye cream. Every time, every morning and night. Since there are very few oil glands underneath the eyes, a properly hydrating eye cream will keep the delicate, thin under eye skin plump, firm and protected.
- Invest in noninvasive daily beauty treatments. If you’re trying to avoid the plastic surgeon’s office and needles, yet still want to improve laugh or smile lines, try a simple beauty device like AngelLift Dermastrips. Just 30 minutes a day for 30 days will reduce laugh lines and the vertical lines around the lips. Plus, lip volume improves naturally. No overly-filled pillow face or duck lips here!