You Glow, Girl! The Best Bronzing Products for Face and Body
We all know that excessive sun exposure leads to premature skin aging and a host of other issues, including skin cancer. But how can you replicate that youthful, healthy glow? With bronzers! Here’s a list of our top seven bronzers for face and body, in both powder and liquid formulations.
- Bobbi Brown Face & Bronzing Duo: A top bronzer for years, and for good reason. This warehouse store-sized bronzer imparts a glow to your face, chest, arms and legs for a just-got-back-from-the-Greek-Islands luminosity.
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer: Liquid bronzers combine the ease of a body lotion with the sheen of a powder bronzer. Apply this one to limbs, pair with a white dress and prepare to wow!
- Benefit Sun Beam: This liquid wonder comes in a bottle similar to that of nail polish. Gently speckle on your cheekbones, chin, forehead and anywhere else the sun would hit.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: Benefit makes the list again in a matte powder for believable color that makes you look like you were at the beach all day instead of the office. Bonus: It also works for red carpet-worth contouring.
- Nars Bronzing Powder: This powder gets high marks for extra-long wear and just enough shimmer. It’s also great for most skin tones AND you can also use it as blush. Nars knocks it out of the park with this one!
- Michael Kors Leg Shine: Usually sold out at most stores, Michael Kors Leg Shine isn’t technically a bronzer, but adds a slight tint and shimmer to legs. With its solid formulation you just twist up and apply (kind of like a deodorant stick), it scores for ease of application and ability to blur out skin imperfections.
- Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer: This moisturizing bronzing liquid is a go-to for celebrity makeup artists. It covers spider veins, minimizing cellulite and gives a lovely all-over radiance.
Leave a comment